Engage with us on Houzz Aside from being a great social platform for staying up to date with the ever-changing trends in all aspects of design, you can also communicate and engage with your favorite designers! A study by Houzz shows that more than half of homeowners on Houzz renovated their home in 2014 and the trend is expected to rise in 2015 with many more Millennials remodeling for the sake of making their homes their own. We’d love for you to engage with us on Houzz so we’ve come up with a few reasons why you should! Keep reading below.
• Houzz is a great way for us to interact with past clients as well as potential clients. We always love getting feedback from our clients. Just because your kitchen is done and now gorgeous doesn’t mean we don’t want to hear from you – we’re one big family!
• Following us on Houzz (link is external) allows you to ask us questions, comment on our work, use our photos in ideabooks, and be a direct part of our online design community.
• Of course what makes a business credible is their portfolio of the services they provide and Houzz allows us to do just that – have our portfolio ready for your convenience, with descriptors of each photo.
• We can also help you stay up to date on current trends through our Ideabooks! Updated regularly, we scout out our own dream kitchens, rooms, landscapes, etc. • Plenty of DIY projects and people asking for advice – we’re always engaged in the Advice section on Houzz!
• Don’t forget to Review Us (link is external) when you follow us because aside from letting us know we did a wonderful job and you’re happy, it is a great help to us and our presence within the Houzz community! Thanks all – Hope to see you on Houzz!